Sunday, November 25, 2018


Well its been a few days I been working hard at doing the assignments and trying to live harmoniously with 22+ other men who have pretty much the same issues as me. At times it has been stressful (almost everyday) other times has been really productive and I have become aware of many things about myself that I either didn't know or didnt want to know so I have shifted gears a little and am exploring new ways to express anger, hurt and frustration. Not to mention my big ones guilt and shame. Overall our little community is a positive safe environment and the staff here are top notch. The thing I come to realize today is that when a new guest is on the other side, (that being the Polk County Jail) they are enthusiastic and grateful for a chance, then when they get here and start the introspection all of a sudden they want to start changing things about the program lol it is kind of funny anyway I hope this helps someone. If this is you laugh with me....Image result for recovery quotes addiction

No comments:

Post a Comment