Saturday, December 29, 2018


Snata claus with gift clipart

So X-mas is over and  I am still not out of the woods...its a very difficult time for many in recovery and I am no different, to tell the truth I almost said to hell with it...the pain is just to great, while I am holding on to my little bit of clean time others are going on with their lives and really dont give a good god damn either way. You know if you know someone is is trying to recover from addiction, depression or whatever don't take it for granted that they got it, cause its a daily sometimes minute by minute struggle and being clean not always its own reward sometimes its just a constant reminder of all the harm I've cased and maybe just maybe I'll never be forgiven and maybe I shouldn't but who knows...I know that today I don't invoke harm on anyone intentionally, and I do not try to hurt anyone intentionally, so all you out there that think you got the market cornered on hard-luck stories... well I was a practicing addict once...Whats your excuse for being an asshole?! Merry xmas to all of you who decided I didn't deserve a good wish...I love you anyway. HO,HO,HO merry x-mas!!! (Check out the link)

No comments:

Post a Comment